SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
madeyna

How are your Forever&Ever hydrangeas doing?

madeyna
9 years ago

Thanks to mislabling and a dog that likes to pull plant tags and a dh with a weed eater I think I only have one left(no tag on it so I,m not totally sure. I started off with Pepperment (it never bloomed)Blue heaven, I think its the one without a tag, Together finally bloomed but it was mislabled so I gave it away and one thats just labled Forever & ever its probly out there still just with a missing tag. I want to rebuy most of these but in bloom next time so I know what I am getting. Our lowes is the worst for mistaged plants. Next year Blue heaven ,Together and the new white Together are on my list of must have but this time I am going to buy them in full bloom so I know what I am getting. I thought about ordering them now for fall planting but I thing I would enjoy having them more next spring with those beatiful early forced blooms. Has any of you gone to the forever web sight and looked at the new ones? I am hoping a few people here might be growing some of them and have something to report as well.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional