SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ymeador

Guest Iris Request for Bearded Iris

ymeador
18 years ago

Our society the SFIS will be hosting the Region 14 Spring Regional at the end of April in 2008, so if there are any hybridizers on here who would like us to grow their soon to be named seedlings, 2005 and newer intros, or any bearded iris still eligible for awards, for those attending this event to admire and judge for the awards given during this event please contact me off garden web if you would like me to send you the requirements and shipping info that I have in a word document. I will be writing some personally after our RVP gets her computer back up and running as she has some stationary for me to use:) Anything has to be better than my handwriting:)

I hope no one objects to my asking this way, just trying to save our society a little on publicity, as this event will cost us up front before we start getting any registrations monies coming in 2 years or so from now.

The guest iris need to grown for 2 years and be judged on their being 2 year clumps. So we need to have them sent later this year. Our sister region 13 will be putting the announcement in their bulletin for us, so if you are in that region you will see it soon.

Thank-you,

Yvette

ps for those who don't know about guest iris they are just grown and then dug up and returned if that is the wish of the sender of the iris, we nuture them, then they are viewed and judged by those attending the event. In otherwords they are just on loan:)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County