SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavendargrrl

Hello and help with ID needed

10 years ago

Hi hosta friends! It's been a while since I've visited the forum. I have quite a few hosta varieties in my shade garden. I started collecting hostas in 2005, and at one time I had over 200 different varieties. Over the years I've lost some, but many of them are thriving after the very rainy year we had last year in NC. Some of the ones I still have are struggling and could benefit from being moved, no doubt. Over the winter I got the bright idea to pull all of my labels out of the ground, and now I'm sorry I did without first documenting what was where. I recently sent my aunt a bunch of divisions and thought I could remember all the names, but that didn't work out so well for me :) I will share some pics of hostas that I am hoping I can get some help with the ID. I am also planning to share pics do some of my favorites. The photo included in this post is the first one I need help IDing. I thought the name was Peter Pan for some reason, but I'm pretty certain that is incorrect. Thanks in advance, and I am looking forward to hanging out here on Garden Web again!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor