SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thedogsll

Recipient of gift Hostas, need help

thedogsLL
9 years ago

Hi, everyone. I've been on Garden Web for a while, learning from the forums, and occasionally asking a question here and there. The knowledge I've gained from everyone is, to me, amazing. I think the most important thing I've learned is what I CAN'T do in my small space. I'm in the middle of a fairly large city just north of Boston MA, and have enough sun in the front of my house for a few roses, and very little to medium sun in the back, depending on exactly where you stand.Or plant. So. My question.

I planted a So Sweet hosta whose label said it would be about 16" high, and 18-24" wide. Perfect for where it's going to, I hope, live. I decided to add two more hostas, and said something about looking at a local nursery to see what they had. My DH had to go pick up some stuff at Home Depot for work, and remembered what I said about more "small" hostas. So, he brought these home. They have labels that say Hosta. Period. I have no idea what their names are, or how big I can expect them to get.

Can anyone help me ID this? I have two, and yes, I told him thank you, they ARE small. :) If more info is needed for an ID, I am more than willing to count, measure, whatever so that I don't have to return them. Thank you to anyone willing to offer an opinion.
Lynn T

Comments (7)