SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smithnwb_gw

How to save my potted hydrangea plant

smithnwb
10 years ago

I will start off with stating that I am completely new to the plant life world. I do not have a green thumb and I am completely clueless as to how to take care of them. I know this, so I don't buy plants. However, my father passed away in December and my parent's house was overwhelmed with plants so we all took some home. I inherited a peace lily, hydrangea and a pot of assorted plants (no clue as to what's in that pot). But I have NO clue how to care for any of them. The assorted plant is doing ok, and my peace lily isn't doing terrible, but my poor hydrangea is looking pitiful. I haven't planted it outside because we are hoping to move to a bigger/more permanent home within the next year so I would like to wait until then. Obviously these plants are very special to me so I would like to keep them healthy and alive as long as possible. I attached a picture of what my poor hydrangea looks like now. Any help on what I need to do to bring it back would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and have a blessed day!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022