SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
steve_mass

Building A Dream in the Country

Adapted from a Facebook post by Don Dean.

The upshot is that there is going to be a special Hosta Auction, with plants for everyone, at all price points, on the Hosta Library, starting on Saturday, May 18th. I am donating a plant and you can too. Just contact your favorite online nursery and tell them you want to make a donation to this auction. You can contact Reldon Ramsey, or Don Dean or me and I'll be glad to pass on the information. And don't forget to bid on your favorite plants. It's a most worthy cause.

Steve

TARGET: INDEPENDENT LIVING and CONTINUED SELF SUPPORT

First, take a moment to read and view a few sites. Second, post this message upon your own timeline in Facebook, if you have a FB account. Third, consider the combined results if 10% of your friends and your friend’s friends each participate to the equivalent of the cost of one cup of coffee shop coffee, one 12 pack of a favorite beverage, … you get the idea.

Building a Dream in the Country, BADITC, is a community centered fundraising effort with what seemed like a lofty goal initiating their efforts a mere 17 months ago. Now, the combined efforts of individuals, community, and several small organizations have reached slightly more than half of the goal of $200,000. Spring is knocking on the door, and the season most conducive to home construction beginning is thereby here as well. The push is on to bring the goal to fruition.

BADITC has a website with information and donation options found clearly by clicking upon the ‘donate’ link.
href="http://www.buildingadreaminthecountry.com";

Josh is the oldest son, and his passion is gardening, specifically hosta. A group of hosta friends are organizing a special event in the last half of May to support BADITC. Check out Facebook Events for details and announcements. The event will feature hostas for everyone from the beginning gardener to hybridizers and collectors of rare specimens. Help us attain BADITC’s goal.
Read for further details:
KCRG News

WCF Courier Article

One more link Building a Dream in the Country

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath