SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jakalfoshakal

just went hoya crazy

jakalfoshakal
16 years ago

hi all im new to the forum and just want to start off by saying thank you to those of you that have already helped me with my new fever. i have been lurking around now for about a month and really wanted to become part of this great community. i have a hoya carnosa that my grandmother gave me about three years ago and i just got my first peduncle.....yes!! never thought it was going to happen.

so when it finally did i decided i wasn't going to kill the plants and went out and bought three more within a week. I felt crazy considering the amount of room they are going to require. i've seen my grandmas sun room be completly taken over, you cant see the windows anymore! and its probably a twenty by fourty talk about taking over.

so i got a macgillivrayi from awanda, beautiful mature plant the shipment has been hard on her though and dont know what to do for her. i have her in a sunny spot but not direct, and she keeps dropping leaves, but has new growth some of it is making it some isn't whats going on? i also went and got a lauterbachii which is just the cutest thing, and just taking off. My imperialis should be here tomarrow from cowboyflowerman. But im scared its been almost a week since i ordered it i hope it hasn't been in the mail that long. So other than my stressed macgillivrayi i just wanted to say hi, see if anyone knew of any other hoyas that have the large flowers like the ones i got in my hoya overdose. I want to collect those but don't know if im missing any that i dont know about.

thanks for any help and sorry for going on and on about my new babies

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville