SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joebar_gw

a few of my hostas this spring,enjoy...

joebar
12 years ago

this is a few of my plants that are out in moderate to full swing so far:

first is el nino and it is in a pot. i bought it last year and she is in moderate sun and looks great

these next two are midwest magic on the left (which i just bought last month) and dress blues on the right which i have had for three years and both are in pots in moderate sun.

this is one of my striptease`s and it is in a pot and three years with me in moderate sun- a beauty

this is fortunei albo picta and i just bought it last month and it had quite a few eyes; i needed a hosta to grow in a spot where nothing else would. it has exploded in a few short weeks and is grown in moderate sun- i hope it keeps the wonderful pale yellow leaves because it really pops.

this clifford`s stingray and it is in its third year in a pot and is a slow go, but a real eye catcher

this next one in the middle of the picture is key lime pie and is becoming a personal fave. it was planted last year in dappled shade and has purple stalks with purple flower stalks as well. not just another green hosta; has an unusual glow- a subtle sheen that the pics don`t capture

sagae in it`s third year in the ground in deep shade. a real slow plant but this year has eight eyes and counting and is starting to become that great hosta everyone raves about

spilt milk in it`s second year in a pot- a slow go as well but really interesting

queen josephine in it`s second year in a pot in dappled shade- quickly outgrowing it`s home and is a beauty.

candy hearts in a wheelbarrow planter -second year

that is it for now and i hope i am posting in the right area.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company