SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peanut01_gw

Hello everyone :) Missed you!!!

peanut01
11 years ago

Hello old timers and newbies!!! I've been away for a while but have been lurking and just haven't been able to post very much so to changes in work schedule and other responsibilities. I am still growing plenty of hoyas purchased and swapped from many of you all on this site. Some plants have done better than others and some didn't make it, but I don't give up until I kill at least three;) I just want to let all the new folks know that this forum has the best members so don't worry about looking elsewhere for hoya assistance or just some great people to chat plants with. And to all the old timers, I've missed you guys and will be sure to start being active again. I've had some new bloomers this year including 'Merrili', Pachyclada, Obovato, and Obscura(oh so worth the wait). Also all the tries and true hoyas have bloomed as usual such as Numms(last fall), all my Lacunosa and Carnosa, Wayetti, DS-70, Brevialata, Davidcummingii, Multiflora, and Linearis. I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to getting to know all the new members that I haven't spoke with in the past. Take care and have a great evening/morning depending on your locale.

-David K

PS - I've noticed the exchange place is a ghost town and I posted a couple wants there and have lots to offer.

Comments (12)

Sponsored