SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

What's New With Everyone?

moonwolf_gw
12 years ago

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing? Seeing everyone getting their new cuttings from the Liddles and Epiphytica(or haven't these arrived yet?) is really exciting! I just may have to do it someday. The questions for you are, have you fulfilled your wish list? Do you have a recent favorite?

My answers are yes and no. I am getting lacunosa Royal Flush and at least some australis spp. tenuipes cuttings from a nice member on here. However, the one hoya I'm still pining for, pubicalyx White Dragon, I still have yet to find. I see Joni has it for sale. I am overjoyed at all the new growth my Black Dragon has been showing off. Oh legendary White Dragon, where are you?

As for my hoyas, they are all doing pretty happily. They are growing lots and lots. The only house plant I have blooming now is my Maid Of Orleans jasmine and she smells wonderful! Nikki I'm trying to "ignore" to see if the newfound peduncles will do anything. They don't mind this heat and humidity though. My outdoor garden is doing beautifully and I just picked my first cucumber of the year today. No it's not eaten yet lol.

I am sorry to ramble but I just like to know how everyone's doing. People say I worry too much lol. I just tell them, "no, I just care about the people I love and admire and respect".

I hope you and your hoyas are all doing well!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (15)

Sponsored