SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dmichael619

Group order to Epiphytica

12 years ago

I'm sitting here thinking to myself as I type this that I must be insane for even thinking about doing this right now!!! I still have an order coming in from Iris Liddle that I need to get ready for and I have no idea where all of those hoyas are going to go as it is.

I have emailed Jack again at Epiphytica to let him know that i'm thinking about taking on a group order to him at this time for hoya cuttings. I can't find the email that he sent me before in regards to how it all works with him but I do recall him telling me that he does not offer a discount on the cuttings. If my mind serves me right I think he told me that on orders of $400 the shipping and phyto would be free. I'll know for sure when I get a response to my email. It's currently 4:30 in the morning in Thailand so it'll be a while before I here back from him.

If this group thing does happen to become a reality,here's how i'd like for it to go. I "REALLY" need to keep the number of participants to a manageable level say around 8-10. Any more than that and things just seem to spiral out of control. Trust me I hosted an order to David Liddle a few years ago for 32 people and that ended up being a MASTER DISASTER to say the least!!!! All the drama of what I had to go through with U.S. customs and then getting things separated and reshipped was proof enough for me that I AM NOT superman and just can't manage a group order of that size!!!

I would be included in that 8-10 so that means 7-9 more people would need to have an interest in participating. I'm sure that even if that many people don't jump on board we'd still easily meet the $$$ minimum requirement for the free phyto and shipping.

If you'd like to be part of this order go to Jack's website (Epiphytica.com) make out your wish list and send it to me. Once I get everyone's order i'll then forward Jack a master list to work by.

Starting with myself i'll accept the names of the next 7-9 people who would like to order hoyas from Epiphytica.

david

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH