SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Glad To See You All! (Reintroducing myself)

moonwolf_gw
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have finally mangaged to get a picture of myself! Mom took it and please excuse my hairdo. The wind was readjusting it for me (grrrr). I'm squinting because of the sun. I'll get a better picture of me later. BTW, my shirt says "FEED ME!" from when I went to see a local production of my favorite musical, Little Shop Of Horrors, a few years ago.

Favorite things

Music: Dottie West, Carpenters, Dolly Parton, classic country and the oldies (no offense to anyone's age since I seem to be the "kid" here on the hoya forum).

TV Shows: The Golden Girls (RIP Estelle, Bea and Rue), Dog The Bounty Hunter, Little People Big World, M*A*S*H, Laverne and Shirley, ALF, Alice (Mel, Kiss My Grits!), Three's Company, Survivor, Match Game, Sailor Moon, classic sitcoms and cartoons mostly.

Movies: Steel Magnolias, Nine To Five, Coal Miner's Daughter, Big Dreams and Broken Hearts: The Dottie West Story and Little Shop Of Horrors (love the play too!). Most of the Disney movies (Little Mermaid (the musical as well), Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast, to name a few).

Authors/Books: Stephen King mostly. My favorite books include Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe and The Wizard Of Oz (love the movie too!)

Hobbies: needlecrafts, playing video games and gardening of course!

I enjoy spending time on here talking to you all and seeking advice. Trading has been fun too! Oh, I did get new plant cuttings today. I am now the proud owner of epiphyllum oxypetalum cuttings! I can't wait for the flowers! Talk to you all soon!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert