SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
allan4519

A bit of color in Oz, as spring gets underway

allan4519
13 years ago

Hi All, some more images of flowers out today?

Just a quick point, there are many new registrations, flowering for the first time this year & they appear as small plants with one or 2 large flowers with a few buds. These plants have only been in my garden for approx., 3 months from bare root plants. Am very happy so far with the quality of blooms of new additions.

First image is on taken this afternoon 5pm (cool day) showing lots of flowers starting to make a show;

The second image is of Born To Run (Stamile 2006) 3 month old double fan FFO, it surprised me as it is a true gold edged red not gold edge rose pink as I thought it was;

Next image is of a choice flower of Galaxy Quest (Benz J 2005) has opened 2 earlier flowers though both were locked up due to cool nights, again a 3 month old plant;

The next image is of a brown pink Dip., seedling of; Happy Hooligan x Champagne Elegance, Color is nothing though the show of flowers makes up for the color, approx 10 flowers /day for the last 2 weeks, has 5way branching & loads of buds;

Image of Red tet seedling comming into full show soon;

Another clump of Solar Max putting on its first show of flowers; there was one flower out yesterday & today it has this show, rebloom scapes are already obvious.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County