SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
green971

how many varieties of EA hoyas are out there?

green971
18 years ago

Has anyone compiled a list of how many Exotic Angel hoyas are out and about? I am curious because I have recently found several at our local hardware store after spending hundreds or dollars buying from online vendors, ebay, and terribly expensive greenhouses. So far I have found/heard of the following:

hoya shepherdii

hoya kentiana/wayetti

hoya lacuanosa

hoya multiflora

hoya curtsii (I am desperate to find this one!)

hoya carnosa

I supose there are others, and perhaps it is better if I don't know what they are. Today I made 3 trips to home depot (plant receiving person calls me to let me know when new shipments arrive) and wasted tons of time waiting for new plants to be ready to hit the floor. I realize that my problem may be beyond serious. The trips were a bust this time - did find a very pretty pilea and dischidia that I figured I better buy just to justify all of the time and gas.....heee, heee.

DH doesn't know about all of this, and kids were well bribed with McDonalds to not tell on me, but I just can't seem to stop, and if I can get them without waiting and no shipping charges, it is just so nice to have that instant gratification. :0 Not that I can find many more places to put a nice new plant, but that always seems to work itself out somehow. :)

Thanks for the input,

Sara

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH