SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Olallie Daylilies- More popular than I had thought

newyorkrita
15 years ago

I have been writting on the AHS e-mail robin about my wishes to extend the daylily season and my frustrations and efforts to get bloom from early June (or sooner) thru September. My latest post was about what I had gotten from Olallie and why I chose to add those to my garden.

It took me awhile to write about the Olallie daylilies because I figgured people on the robin all must have the fancy daylilies (that I also have plenty of) and might think anyone going for these more or less Plain Janes at Olallie was going in the wrong direction. But true season extenders that REALLY bloom early or truely late are not very easy to find and I had started a discussion of season extenders so I decided to post away about my Olallie daylilies.

I was very surprised at the responses I got. It seems that the Olallie daylilies are far more popular than I had ever immagined. Lots of people grow some of them and not one person had anything bad to say about them.

The lastest message from someone in NE PA zone 5 said OLALLIE ALL SUMMER started in June and bloomed all summer until September and that RR RED has a budcount that is just amazing and a sight to behold.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH