SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Phil Korth Daylilies for Spring 2009

newyorkrita
15 years ago

Yesterday I received my fall newsletter from Phil Korth announcing his 2009 spring introductions. He sends the newletters out to past customers and people on his waiting list for something or other. At any rate, the 2009s are there before updating his website with them to give old customers first chance at anything avialable.

I loved what I saw so I bought the 2009 collection of 12 daylilies. I also bought an older one of his available again called HAWAIIAN DANCER (its not shown on his website). I love the pictures I have seen of it and I love the description of it blooming, blooming, blooming. Plus its a steal at only $25.00 (Most of his intros go for a heck of a lot more than that, especially the new ones.)

I had been on the waiting list for his SHINING LIKE THE SUN (again not pictured on the website) and I am getting that in the spring also.

Now being on a roll, I decided to buy the 2008 intros that I have been wanting and waiting for but had not gotten as yet so I bought TEARS FOR GUS, REAGAN KATE, CRIMSON STAIN and COOLER BY THE LAKE. If you would like to see pictures of them, stunners all, they are pictured on his website currently.

Phil wrote me back and I have my choice of Cantaloupe Stampede or Growing in Grace for my bonus plant (bonus points being on the non collection as collection has a reduced price and no shipping charge). I think I am going to take GROWING IN GRACE as it is just stunnning, stunning, stunning.

I have his 2007 collection but passed on the 2008 collection because he had three unusual forms included that were not my taste and I felt that another white and another purple cream were not necessary for me. But I sure did like those four 2008 intros I just finially purchased but, since this was last year, decided to wait and see the actual flowers bloom for me of the 2007 collection before I did anything more.

Well, bloomtime is past history and most of you might remember all my posts and pictures of those stunning Phil Korth intros. I know I will be thrilled with these new ones for me, just as I am so exceptionally pleased with the Phil Korth intros already here in my garden.

Here is a link that might be useful: Phil Korth's Pinewood Gardens

Comments (16)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus