SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Just a couple of pics to share

Julia WV (6b)
14 years ago

Today was catch up day so here are a couple that have been blooming over the last several days.

SOMETHING MARVELOUS - new this spring and just started blooming. Another one I had to replace since the first one I got from a LA seller looked like it would keel over. I like the yellow-lime green edge it has. Very different.

{{gwi:941938}}

{{gwi:941939}}

Now for the imposter in my garden. Was sent to me two years ago as FRANS HALS. Didn't bloom till this year but I did notice over the winter that the foliage did not die all the way back like a FRANS HALS would as a dormant. If you think you know what it is, let me know. In the meantime it goes to the bed of UNKNOWNS.

{{gwi:941940}}

{{gwi:941941}}

This is the real FRANS HALS. Thanks to Rick on this forum who sent this to me last year. Gee, I do believe Rick likes to enable. This planting did die back and definitely is FRANS HALS.

{{gwi:941942}}

{{gwi:941943}}

This is my UNKNOWN CREAM SEEDLING. Open perfectly each time. Sometimes the blooms are more white in color and other times it has a tint of pink-orange to it.

{{gwi:941945}}

{{gwi:941948}}

And just for fun how about some Coneflowers and a Butterfly in flight. I was actually trying to take a pic of the butterfly while it was on the Butterfly bush but he took off as I was snapping the pic.

{{gwi:941950}}

{{gwi:941951}}

Julia

Comments (6)