SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Blooms around the Garden today

newyorkrita
15 years ago

August really is a slowdown for blooms but I guess it depends on what you are looking at. Did at least have some daylilies blooming.

I took the two pictures of WILD CHERRY ROUNDUP today a few seconds apart. When I looked at the downloaded pictures I was very surprised to see the color difference on the two pictures. First looks very pink and the bloom is not really that pink, much more the salmon color of the second picture. I would love it if it was the color of the first picture!

{{gwi:663464}}

WILD CHERRY ROUNDUP under clouds.

WILD CHERRY ROUNDUP in full sun.

ENDURING FREEDOM has been reblooming. What surprises me is the color difference from flower to flower each day. Most are this lighter raspberry color but sometimes I get a darker flower. Really strange.

Last flower on VICTORIANA which really has outdone itself with a fabulous show. As its new this year, I can only immagine that it would do even better next year.

The bees love the Summersweet that has been blooming. It smells really great, well named.

Roses in front yard have been blooming off and on.

New York Ironweed attracts lots of butterflies and bees.

I like Sunflowers. I plant them every year. The Goldfinches love to come and eat the seeds. I got a picture of this one before they started on it.

Fall must be on the way as the Viburnam berries are turning red.

Comments (8)