SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mctavish6

Six months ago 6-18-08

mctavish6
15 years ago

Some from June 18th

Invincible and Middle Rib Undulata

New area in the woods. Look at all those trees just begging for hostas to be plants around them! This

spot has Halcyon, Elegans, Hyacinthina behind, Midwest Magic, Feather Boa, Golden Scepter (I think), Golden Tiara

These next few pictures are taken from our west side balcony looking down at the 3 level, narrow, retaining wall. I started planting hostas over here last year and most have done very well. This side has drip rather than overhead watering that makes such a difference with the blues. First is a hardy climbing rose Martin Frobisher and on the second level down, Love Pat. This one has amazed me staying so blue in the blistering afternoon sun and heat.

This is a little to the left. On the bottom level is Iron Gate Glamour which has done wonderfully in the sun.

Looking towards the left. That's June on the first level down. These two turned sideways have gone fuzzy, sorry.

Looking right - Pauls Glory and Hyacynthina, rose "Old Rose" Rosa de Reicht.

Standing on the far corner of the balcony and looking back over towards the East side and across the little lawn. It is from here we want to connect the balcony to the lawn.

Niagara Falls and a rose called Pink Pavement

I must have been standing on a ladder. I am surely not this tall!

Green Fountain, Lakeside Blue Jeans, Revolution, Rosedale Golden Candlestick above, Albo Marginata,(Fortunei), Marilyn Monroe (new), Limey Lisa, New Wave

Albo Marg. again, El Nino, Deep Blue Sea, Blue Arrow

From the top: Fire Island, Blue Cadet, Orange Marmalade, Reptillian, Sea Gulfstream and Obcession.

Blue Cadet, Arc de Triomphe a Stitch in Time

Oriental Poppies, Alvatine Taylor and Spring Fling.

Hansa schrub rose and Liberty

North Side

New Planter on the Corner

Looking down the garden

Paths not yet painted

Blanc de Coubert rugosa rose and Paradise Backstage

Cheers...

Comments (8)