SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Update On Deep Well, and DL and Garden Pics

avedon_gw
11 years ago

The deep well people finally started on the well last Tuesday, but they didn't hit water until Wednesday afternoon. We were almost afraid it was going to be a "dry hole", but finally at 480 feet the water came in and we had the well extended to 500 feet to make sure we have lots of good water. It will probably be another week before this is wrapped up, since there is a lot to do to finish everything and get the water into the house.

Here are some photos from the past few days, have only rebloom right now, but just having flowers at all is great, considering we are closing in on that 100 temp mark.

So Lovely--Thought this would be the last one, but guess what I found this morning? A new scape coming up on one of the So Lovely plants.

Jellyroll Truffle--a beautiful double yesterday, finally got to see one. I am amazed it is doing this so late, but it has another scape on it now.

Bodacious Returns with a triple bloom.

Starstruck proliferation putting out this big bloom.

Beautiful Edgings twins--today I did a bud count on B. Edgings and it's up to 42 now. This is incredible to me!

Jean's Joyful Noise, still putting out pretty blooms, and there is a new scape on this one, too.

Miss Victoria clump going to it.

Miss Victoria putting out poly blooms. I never noticed how many polys it does, until Polymerous called my attention to it.

Switching to Garden shots--Napoleon rose bush threatening to take over one end of the Swimming Pool Garden. This bush is huge. Kay, take note, I think you are interested in acquiring this one.

More roses--the Caldwell Pink row of roses doing really well.

Belinda's Dream starting to rebloom with really pretty buds.

{{gwi:920563}}

I'll close out with a pic of another little visitor--these small green frogs seem to love to hang out on the daylilies. Avedon

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!