SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chiurbangardener

mysterious rosemary

chiurbangardener
10 years ago

I need experienced help! We bought a bunch of burpee seeds this spring along with new pots snd soil. We have been growing the ten different herbs on our windowsill from seeds. All grew and with research and trial and error and tender loving care we have been able to harvest and cook with them. Except our mystery rosemary. It looks nothing like rosemary or anything else I can find on google. It kind of looks like a lousy spinach plant? Did burpee package the wrong seeds? I don't even have any spinach plants. I read about crossing and bolting but I'm not sure from pictures I saw that its the answer. If it had been grown outside I'd believe that it was a weed. But this has been indoors! I have included pictures. I haven't pulled it out yet because I have been so interested in what it is and why my rosemary did not grow. I can only post one picture i guess. You can cant see in the one picture that another seedling is growing in the pot that looks more like rosemary but I'm still not sure? Help!

Comments (13)