SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Thursday Bloom Pics -Just a few

Julia WV (6b)
14 years ago

Temps are up, rain held off and the sun was shining all day.

WATCHYL MOONBEAM - 2 scapes and not too many buds. May have to rethink this one.

{{gwi:893899}}

SPIRITUAL CORRIDOR - LOVE IT!! Was open at 6:30am and still holding good at 7:00pm this evening.

{{gwi:893901}}

{{gwi:893902}}

ITZA PINK TEDDY - I had to rebuy this one as the one sent by a LA seller in May was so bad I couldn't chance it not making it through the winter.

{{gwi:893903}}

G.WILLIKERS - new this year. Still evaluating it. First pic taken at around 6:30am. You will see that in the second pic, the flower starts to fade a bit in color.

{{gwi:893904}}

G.WILLIKERS - taken in the afternoon around 1:30pm.

{{gwi:893907}}

ENTER LAUGHING - Open at 6:30am this morning. New this year. Still evaluating it. Disappointed as a Melanie Mason intro the scapes came up so short - 8 inches. I would have expected it to be less than registered but 8 inches is very short. We shall see what it does next year.

{{gwi:893910}}

{{gwi:893913}}

That's all the new ones today. Other dls in the garden are going to open tomorrow and those that opened already are still blooming with lots of buds to go. WILD IRISH has a rebloom scape with plenty of buds which will probably open within the week. Anxious to see how this round goes.

Julia

Comments (11)