SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

A few more on Saturday

Julia WV (6b)
12 years ago

Here are a couple I'll post. Blooms are popping open everywhere but these were some of my favorites today.

DESERT SHORE - Hanson - opened 2 blooms. Love the pinching, tall- and it looks to be giving STEALTH BOMBER and LONG LEGGED LAP DANCER a run for height- and branching to boot. One thing I noticed is that when the buds are developing and just before bloom I thought it had thrips because the outer part of the bud had alot of bumps. Nope, no thrips. Opened perfectly, even with our cooler dewy mornings we have had over the last couple of days. Did not increase that much from last year but heck, I love the bloom.

{{gwi:891954}}

DYNA GIRL- Owens- just exactly as Paul's photo. Very soft pink.

{{gwi:891955}}

NO MORE TEARS - Emmerich - lovely blooms, opens okay, tall, have to go and check about the branching.

{{gwi:891956}}

ENTER LAUGHING - Mason - tall, may be a bit top heavy in the blooms but still has good branching.

{{gwi:891957}}.

GRETTA GRAPETTE - Ross - So sweet when they open and the eye color is very pretty. It is registered at only 21 inches which is about right for the scapes I'm seeing.I prefer a bit taller scapes so this one may be leaving in the fall.

{{gwi:891958}}

It polyed on this one

{{gwi:661975}}

And the last one I'll post today because my fingers are starting to ache again (aspirin time)there were alot of bullies open this morning

BLACK EYED BULLY - Miner - perfect early morning openings even with the cooler temps and dew. Very tall and well branched.

{{gwi:891959}}

Time to read the posts and rest my fingers for a bit. A marathon of 3 days of weed pulling has my hands aching.

Julia

Comments (14)