SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

New Blooms and New Additions!!

Cindy zone 6a
14 years ago

It was a perfect day. It started out with rain ( which we needed) and not before I took a few pics of FFO. Then my mailperson brought my Maryott package right to my door, with a big smile on her face, (she loves daylilies too) My bonuses included, Continental Holiday, which I really wanted, Because of You and Prediction, which I already have, but that's Ok cause I love it. The new Prediction took up residence in the pot ghetto as there wasn't enough room next to my 'received as a bonus' last year Prediction. Still I am very happy, the plants have nice large roots, huge fans and all were more than the double fan. I noted that two of my new plants, have the beginning of scapes way down in the fan. I also received Lady Betty Fretz,(which is sold out now) Sink Into Your Eyes, and Spacecoast Sea Shells. Then the sun came out, I had soaked them for a couple of hours, so in they went. Just got done planting them ( I do take my time, cause it is just so gosh darn enjoyable ) and it started to rain again. So I got my 'fix' for this week!!! Next week we are driving to New York to Cottage Gardens. Wednesday is looking good for that. Then of course I got back with Maryott and ordered more. Really wanted Eyes Right Jones that they are giving right now as a bonus. So the deed was done, more on the way!!! Only have room now for nine more daylilies, after taking into consideration the ones I already know I want at Cottage. YIKES, what will I do. Back to the yard. I will soon have very narrow paths of grass LOL. So here are the blooms for today, some yesterday. Cindy

Awesome Blossom love it

Always Afternoon, one of all time favorite of mine

Jamaican Me Crazy great eye

Tuscawilla Bill Reed, hasn't shown itself for 2 years, but now i know why I have it. It just sparkles.

Good Old Wineberry Candy

Fairy Tale Pink (don't think I posted it yet)

Then, last, not Bowie but other friends that always come out when they see me (looking for food)

Comments (14)