SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katlynn719

Latest Daylily and a Few Reblooms (pics)

katlynn719
14 years ago

My last daylily to bloom most years is ORCHID CORSAGE. It has been blooming for several weeks and still has quite a few buds. The color hasn't been very saturated this year, I'm guessing because of the heat and lack of rain.

ORCHID CORSAGE

{{gwi:881268}}

I'm enjoying quite a few reblooms this year. And I have a question for y'all. In this next pic you'll see 3 rebloom scapes. And there is also a smaller scape coming up between the two blooms. It is several weeks behind the 3 larger rebloom scapes. Is this considered a second rebloom...or is it a first scape from a new fan...or is it an instant rebloom after rebloom?

BITTERSWEET HOLIDAY

{{gwi:663998}}

SPIDER MAN is also reblooming today and has a fourth scape lagging behind the 3 current reblooming scapes. I wish all mine would do this. It is really going to extend my season.

{{gwi:881269}}

I've really enjoyed the next one. It's new this year and blooming late here, but I expect that will change next year. I find myself stopping to admire it several times a day.

MARDI GRAS PARADE

{{gwi:881270}}

And last, I want to share a pic of my favorite lily, Stargazer. I look forward to them every year.

{{gwi:881271}}

Kathy

Comments (16)