SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tepelus

Some more pics from me

tepelus
15 years ago

We'll get the uglies out of the way first. FFO on a pair of Transylvanian Cocktails, didn't exactly open all the way and found a bug chewing on one...it got swatted away.

Alpine Snow, ffo, didn't open all the way either. Some reason the lilies today didn't want to open.

Mary Alice Stokes, second flower, missed photographing the first. Watching her to see if she improves. Just a single fan, but it's huge and the scape is the thickest I've ever seen on a daylily, about as thick or thicker than my forefinger.

FFO on Soft Summer Night. Again, another that didn't want to open fully, but better than the first three.

Raspberry Pixie, a cutie mini.

{{gwi:661393}}

Found out what my unknown spider is that was supposed to be Baby Valentine....this is String Theory, 2nd bloom.

One I've had for several years, Wine Delight.

{{gwi:663333}}

Third flower on Purple Pinwheel, finally shaped up, but unfortunately, after this bloom the rest of the buds fell off. Oh well, at least now the plant can concentrate on growing than flowering.

{{gwi:378567}}

And finally, an unknown lily that's about 20-24 inches tall and the flower is about 3 1/2". It's a smidge more red than this photo shows, some reason the camera just doesn't want to pick up the true color.

Enjoy!

Karen

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH