SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurelin_gw

more pics - seems to be my day for twins

laurelin
16 years ago

I seem to be having lots of twin flowers lately. Here are today's twin shots:

MARY TODD (This is the best I've ever captured its color, I finally got it right!)

NIGHT BEACON (I finally got this one's color right, too. I have taken a dozen and more pics of this at all times of day trying to get it right. . . .)

MATT (triplets!) - too bad it seems to have thrip damage. And, it's much more cinnamon-gold than this picture shows.

I've also got some nice FFOs today:

BRIGHT SUNSET

EVENING HARMONY (I didn't like it last year - it was new, so it was small and too reddish-violet. What a difference a little maturity makes!)

MATEUS, seriously backlit.

TOTALLY SOUTHERN, a remarkably huge flower for me, about 6 1/2".

ZAGORA.

Parts of my yard:

{{gwi:412881}}
Daylily 'Golden Chimes,' asiatic lily 'Avignon,' heliopsis 'Lorraine Sunshine,' Shasta daisy 'Becky.'

Long view of back yard border - MANY daylilies there, as well as irises, peonies, asiatic lilies, cannas, lobelia, nasturtiums, and other goodies.

Part of my front yard - cool colors. The tall pink flowers are monarda 'Raspberry Wine' on the left, and an asiatic lily on the right. That side includes several daylilies, including 'Evening Harmony,' 'Dallas Star,' 'Wayside King Royale,' an unknown pink-lavender, 'Pink Limeade,' and another I've completely forgotten (and the label has faded out - drat!).

Laurel

Comments (12)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional