SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ngraham_gw

Haven't posted any for a few days, so

Nancy
12 years ago

Still have daylilies blooming, but probably none you haven't seen already. I've feeling the need to post pictures though,

Westbourne Wildfires

{{gwi:850429}}

Tide Line is looking really faded this year, I divided it last fall, maybe that is it

{{gwi:850431}}

Orange Bounty, really bright late bloomer

{{gwi:658897}}

Arkansas Post-seems to poly a lot

{{gwi:850434}}

Final Touch

{{gwi:850436}}

Jen Melon,this has been a really good year for this one, it just looks especially good. Of course, I did move it last fall, it was getting crowded by a shrub. I guess it is showing its appreciation. That is Frans Hals beside it, you can see how much bigger Jen is

{{gwi:657962}}

Got this one in a trade years ago as Roswitha. It has only doubled once in the years I've had it though, so I'm not convinced. Very pretty though, near white with red

{{gwi:850440}}

Eggplant Escapade

Sings the Blues

{{gwi:660161}}

Better Believe it, wonderful rather unusual color

Neon Rainbow

{{gwi:850446}}

One of my very first daylily seedlings that ever bloomed for me, the best of that year's seedlings. I have it in a bit of shade, so it may not bloom as much as some of my others, it faded badly the first year I had it. I'm thinking about moving it to full sun since it doesn't seem to fade at all now. Not sure if it is because it gets that bit of shade, or just matured. It does get full midday sun here, it misses early morning & late sun.

Comments (12)