SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ginny_mclean_petite_garden

New Year's wishes and Christmas decor (pic heavy)

May all enjoy a peaceful and harmonious year ahead and may we all find the inner peace to weather the storms in our lives. :)

Christmas decorations didn't quite get to be what I had planned as I forgot just how much time it takes to grow a forest! There is always next year. This year I got 6 tomato cage trees done and 18 (I think) pylon trees with lights done. Lots of work and lots of burned fingers. Now I have to find a place to store them all and hunker down for what is sure to be a couplg of months of cold. We have just been too warm for this area thus far.......

No puppies for Christmas since Chloe decided she wasn't pregnant afterall. Spring is a much better time for pups anyway. I hope you all enjoy the pics and I look forward to sharing flower pics in the spring. My peaonies will be a sight for sore eyes! :)

Namaste

Ginny

My gift this year from my DH. They look just like him!

Painter helping me

Cricket is just bored of the whole thing and wonders why more fuss isn't made over her.

The only indoor tree I decorated this year in the front hall.

Outdoor day and night

Jack Sparrow is my Grandkitty I gifted to my daughter last year. This year he is more of a Christmas turkey than a sparrow!

{{gwi:617626}}

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert