SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Christmas Dollbaby & More Dining Room Decor (Pic Heavy)

jeannespines
12 years ago

Been busy the last couple days (hoping to finish up) ...tomorrow we are going to go get a tree (weather permitting)...it's COLD here ... 0 deg last night!

Anyway, got down my Winterfrost dishes for the Winter season & finished up the Dining Room decor. Dressed Dollbaby in my red/white fur tap dance outfit again this yr:

The nativity set is a gift some yrs ago from my parents when they were Winter Texans...from Mexico ,,,I love it & I also put a strand of pearls in Dollbaby's hand...some of my Mom's costume jewelry:

Here's a better view of the Nativity set ...I think it's made of 'soapstone' (?) ... children figurines:

Here's a framed pic of that tap dancing outfit that Dollbaby is wearing (yup, it's me, many moons ago!) LOL!

This is the dining room wall basket that I just finished up ...hanging above Dollbaby now:

The left side of the buffet...FM pinecone find for $1 & a new 50% candle along w/some vine stars, berries, pinecones & goodies I like to use for Christmas & Winter:

The right side of the buffet ...w/ GS deer again & those jars I got at HLobby a yr or two ago...timer faux candle/snow in the big one:

And here's a full view of buffet & walnut shelf above:(wall basket not up yet in this pic)

A close-up of that framed print...it's my favorite for the Winter:

Also decorated the shelf above the sliding glass doors w/some of my Winterfrost dishes...I'll post that in a separate thread. TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions