SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
celestialrose_nh

Blooming is underway and I'm camera-happy! Photo heavy

celeste/NH
12 years ago

OK...I am finally going to get my act together and start posting photos of daylilies. (Note that it's late here on the East coast, I got my Mom showered and to bed, cats got their treats, teenage daughter crisis was averted, and my dishes all done. I am sipping my pinot grigio as I do this posting, so hopefully this all goes as planned...haha.

Now I warn you in advance that my daylilies are all NEW, and I don't have whoppers and clumps like the rest of you yet. I wowed you with my roses, but its going to take some time before you gasp in amazement at my daylily pics. And I don't have a fancy camera or even the know-how to operate the darn thing other than point and shoot. Many, if not most of my daylilies just arrived mere weeks ago so most of these are going to be ffo shots, and some are nowhere near

their potential. In light of all the amazing pictures I have enjoyed here on the forum, these pale in comparison and are rather humble.

The only thing going for me, really, is that mine are just starting up and I can provide a daily dose of daylily lovin'

for those of you missing yours.

Celeste

Frosted Vintage Ruffles

{{gwi:667080}}

Celtic Veins

{{gwi:662491}}

Desert Icicle

{{gwi:664324}}

Kazoo

{{gwi:659338}}

Pick of the Litter

{{gwi:658317}}