SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlgroupgirl

WANTED: Atlanta Area plant trade, October 13th 2007

girlgroupgirl
16 years ago

The 2007 fall Atlanta area Gardenweb Plant trade will be held on Saturday, October 13th 2007 at my home in Atlanta.

We can meet at 10am again this time, since I won't be working that day (as of now!!).

Feel free to bring what you have to trade. We will have a brunch/lunch afterwards, so feel free to bring something to knosh on and share. We can heat food if you bring hot food (microwave and oven). For those of you who have been here before, it will be at the PINK house (as the purple house has 3 giant piles of dirt behind it, with no timeline for movement of them!!).

New traders are welcome. Plants, garden magazines & books, seeds, old tools, garden accoutremonts etc. are welcomed for trading if you do not have plants to trade. Please come and meet us! I contact people who wish to trade via email on this thread, so you must post here, and have your email "unblocked" (a link on your page so I can send a message). I will send an email with directions and addresses etc. the last week of September, but I do not post that here. I also ask that all traders to not email anyone else this invite, if someone wants to come, they need to post here and I will email them privately. Safety first (well, at least safe as one can get...).

The yard is accessable for everyone, however the bathrooms are not easily accessable for some people with mobility issues (stairs).

Lastly, please do not judge me by the sadness of my garden. Just judge my ability to save on water, lol :)

Feel free to post here what you have to trade, and what you would would like to have. We do pre-trades, and we also have a "free for all" swap.

girlgroupgirl

Comments (33)

Sponsored