SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

A few blooms and garden shots

Cindy zone 6a
14 years ago

I have really enjoyed everyones posts. Things are just starting with a few of the earlies opening along with a few of the ones that I planted this spring that came with scapes. The asiatic lilies are starting. The new bed is filling fast with the trip to Daylilies by the Pond and to a local amish daylily farm where I left with lots, especially since they were so kind and gave us the 30% discount now that is to start in July!!! I came home with Chinese Temple Flower, Spiritual Corridor, Canadian Border Patrol, Respighi, Court Magician, Siloam Double Classic, Lexington Ave., Chinese Cloisonne, Neon Rainbow, Breed Apart, Tuscawilla Tranquility, Best Kept Secret, Midnight Magic, Artic Snow and 8 others!! I just hit the magic number of 205 daylilies now. I know that's a drop in the bucket compared to what others have, but I am thrilled, and the count will continue. I started another bed, just a corner out back that I am devoting to just Pink daylilies (thanks to you wonderful enablers that posted all the gorgeous pinks) The wood is all cleaned up now from limbing up the trees and I found in that wood pile the most wonderful garden seat, but I have to share it with Bowie, as he seems to like it too. I also have a picture to share that I actually took from my second story window, early one foggy morning of a heron that was perched on the fallen willow tree that is slowly sinking into the lake. Looking forward to lots of blooms from all us northerners very soon!!! (hope this is not too many pics, especially if you have dial up, sorry ) Cindy

New Bed filling in Quickly!!!

{{gwi:820964}}

Bowie on the garden seat.

{{gwi:820965}}

Heron waiting for his morning fish

{{gwi:820966}}

Great White, (came with scapes)really nice white

{{gwi:820967}}

Newly dug and planted 'PINK' bed, on the right side of pic.

{{gwi:820968}}

Starburst Asiatic Lily

Comments (16)