SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dieseler

New Soil Mix Pictures (Turface, Grit, Pine Mulch)

dieseler
15 years ago

After talking with Tapla and his advice for my growing needs i bought the mixture from various stores and pulled out little ones today as it was overcast at the time and in the 50s it rained as well last night.I shook off a lot of the old miracle grow potting soil from roots as much i can and repotted with new mix and little lime gave some rain water with little miracle grow fertilzer.I also washed the pots as these will go indoors for winter under a T5 sun blaze grow light with a 6500k bulb nothing to fancy but hope to keep most leaves and give some growth, nest year i winter them in garage. Leaves on the largest of 3 plants wilted some but i expect they will be fine with some time i keep in some shade till they point back again. Hope you enjoy pictures. Oh and Tapla if you read this post i want to thank you for takeing the time for me to help, its deeply appreciated any sticks you ever need i help you too.

So here are some pictures for you hopefully to enjoy, i really enjoyed myself doing this and will have something to look at in winter other than bare tree's in my garage

Martin

previous miracle grow potting soil

{{gwi:832739}}

cleaned pots

{{gwi:832742}}

here are the roots before i repot them from the 3 little plants

{{gwi:832745}}

{{gwi:832748}}

{{gwi:832751}}

here is new soil mix potted and after i washed dirty leaves

{{gwi:832754}}

{{gwi:832757}}