SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
farmerbell

A few seedling pics to share

farmerbell
15 years ago

A couple of days I posted a picture of the ugliest seedling I have ever seen. Now I have a picture of its sibling's FFO (and you thought the first one was bad...). They are from Spacecoast Starburst X Inherited Wealth. Wouldn't you know it - they have 3-way branching with about 25 buds on them and they turn out to be so weird. Do you really think this can improve?

I continue to like the big flowers on tall scapes from Big smile X unknown. Here are a couple of siblings.

I think I am going to like this one. Decent bud count, scape above foliage. This is its FFO. Nature's Edge Magic Mirror X seedling

Now for the hot, hot daylily to match our weather. It was extremely hard to capture its true color. This picture was taken early when the bloom had not quite opened all the way. I had twins on its FFO. I do not know its parentage.

This same blossom still had amazing color in the evening, so I picked it, put it on a paper plate. At 8:30 p.m. I decided to take another pic, so I turned off my flash and I think it captured the color very well, but the flower was begining to melt down. The picture is not very clear.

Life is good in TN.

Ann

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County