SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dieseler

Cold Last Night

dieseler
15 years ago

Well let out the dogd this morning about 06:40am

and in my shorts and tee shirt i could see my breath, the sun was just coming over the house across the street, and then it happened.

I started to get a chill in me and said "Romeo, Luigi, Butch c'mon in as i realized it was cold brrr cold. I gave a quick look at the few remaianing figs as it had rained last night and they looked ok except for a few slas that had split at the eye ,only a few left on my tree's except for my unknown which is loaded still with a just a few that are ripe for picking probably later today.I went in the house and on computer and saw the temp 45 today's high will be 70. The weekly forcast will be daily highs in the 70s with lows in the 50s so this morning it was just plain cold and a taste of things yet to come. So its getting to be that time of year that i don't like to see coming, Where did summer go ? Did my daughter and i eat that many figs already? Yes we did we had a lot and they were good, so now i have to make room in garage as i purchased a few more trees and think about how next year will be as this season of figs is starting to come to an end only a few more weeks left perhaps for me.We had a late cold spring and looks like a early cold fall,time will tell. Darn then winter, so Brrrr

Martin

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm