SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thera_figslover

My research about fig culture in Thailand, tropical country.

17 years ago

My reseach about fig culture. I founded fig tree can growth and give high volume of fruit all year. My field station is plainful area not far away of Bangkok, capital of Thailand. Average temperature all year is 30-36 degree celsius. It very hot no frost in winter. My fig not dormant can grow and give fruit all year.....but in rainy season we have problem about leaf rust. It make leat drop and give poor quatily fruits . Also I treated it for fruit set only in winter and summer my fruit is very good quality. Some time my sweet ot fresh fruit is up to 20 brix.

My fig that started form layering(height 30 cm.) can give me fruit more than 200 fruit/tree in 1 year( up 2,000 in 4 year)

Now I want to collect fig cultivar more. My garden is mini tropical botanical garden. We have rare palm, rare fruit tree, tropical tree and flower that collect from around Thailand and near country.. I want to exchange my plant with your fig tree and need your sugestion too.

I will give you anything you want and i have and you do not, just sent me an email, and tell you wish.

Regards

Thera jarernkit

jarernkit@yahoo.com

Comments (16)