SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ngraham_gw

Thursday's blooms before they're burnt

Nancy
11 years ago

Here are a few blooming today

Hush Little Baby, is there a better color than HLB?

{{gwi:792296}}

Westbourne Easter Egg Hunt, too hot to hunt today!

{{gwi:792297}}

Red Reward, I love the color on this, a better red than this photo shows, lovely rich red

{{gwi:792298}}

Indy Rhapsody has much the same color as Red Reward, I like it better cause it has a bit more of a ruffle

Uncommon Valor is paler this year than it was last year

{{gwi:792300}}

Lady Neva, I was too lazy to snap off the mushies for you

Condilla is covered with ants. I should have checked to see if it is fragrant, maybe that is why they are so attracted to it today.

{{gwi:792302}}

Last flower on Alien Contact, sigh. It has bloomed really well this year, it is not budging from this spot :) I think I mentioned before, it apparently does NOT like being moved around, at least not for me.

{{gwi:792303}}

Wilson Spider

{{gwi:792304}}

Siloam Harold Flickinger, a huge flower & a late bloomer in my garden. I only have about 3 daylilies left that haven't bloomed yet.

{{gwi:792305}}

A seedling I was thinking of getting rid of til I starting counting buds. The flowers aren't all that big, maybe 6" when they are spread out in the morning, but they curl back quickly & look pretty average. On a tall plant, over 4', must be pushing 5' tall. This is from New Dawn, much taller than its parent.

{{gwi:792307}}

Another one I was thinking of getting rid of but it has pretty good bud counts. this is from Franz Hals, looks so much like its parent, but lots more buds & taller, at least this year.

{{gwi:792309}}

I like the color on this seedling, sort of a watermelon color in person

{{gwi:792311}}

Comments (12)