SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Anyone have a garden/bed they're working on this summer?

lavender_lass
12 years ago

How many of you have a garden or bed you're working on, this summer? Let's share some pictures of how things look, during the process. So many times, people want to show the finished product, which is beautiful...but it would be fun to see what it looks like, 'under construction' :)

Here's my kitchen garden, which is my big project for the summer. It started out a bit differntly last year, but I'm moving some things around and adding the patio table and chairs. With such a pretty view, why not have more places to sit and enjoy it? LOL

Please share your pictures, too!

The garden this June...and we're just moving the table and chairs into the kitchen garden, so we'll have more seating. It's so nice sitting and watching all the butterflies, bumble bees, dragonflies, not to mention all the birds, in the garden :)

{{gwi:606285}}

Here's a close up of the arbor, with purple clematis just starting to grow up the posts. The Lowe's buckets were my mom's idea (very cute) for my nephew's area of the garden. They're planted with cherry tomatoes and pole beans, that will hopefully grow over the arch. He's a HUGE Jimmy Johnson fan (Nascar racer for Lowe's).

{{gwi:72390}}

And here's the birdbath, which used to be in the middle, but I moved it to another area. It's surrounded by butterfly/bee attracting plants, with lots of color. All the caterpillar, etc. plants already exist down by the creek and in the pasture, so the trick is to get them up into the garden! :)

{{gwi:702678}}

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery