SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
njmomma_gw

New Pics between rain showers (and during!)

njmomma
11 years ago

I got caught in the rain taking some of these pics so they aren't as sharp. It rained this morning and then again.

FRANCOIS VERHAERT - I guess this one likes overcast skies because this is the first time I'm getting fully opened blooms. The red one is SCARLET ORBIT.

INDIAN GIVER - I gave my dad mine and bought another one (this one) but I'm going to exchange it with the one I gave my dad. I know they are supposed to be the same, but the one I had had bigger, recurved blooms and I liked it a lot better.

KENT'S FAVORITE TWO - it performs very very well, I wish I liked it more but I think it will grow on me.

MOUNTAIN ALMOND - not the best pic of it but it's a real beauty and is making it to my top 10 list for reliablility, form, and substance... and of course beauty.

AGAMEMNON - another great performer

SPACECOAST CHERRIES AND CREAM - got caught in the rain taking this one. Seems to be a good performer but the blooms tend to crowd each other. Earned a spot in the garden for now and next year!

BEAUTIFUL EDGINGS - who doesn't love this one!!! Gorgeous even when imperfect. Looks like it's saying "come hither".

and I had to sneak in another RAINBOW RADIANCE

Comments (7)