SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

More blooms in NE Ohio

Cindy zone 6a
12 years ago

Slowly starting, it seems each morning I have two FFOs. I can hardly wait for sunrise just to check it out. I try to guess who will show their face the next morning, but I do have surprises. Here are a few. Lava Flow opened with twin FFOs and they were just wonderful. I know this one I went and got due to someone (rita) posting pics of it here!!! :) Many thanks,it is so great that we are able to see so many daylilies here in real gardens!!!

Francois Verhaert. Today it has 5 blooms on it!! I need to wait for full opening to grab a picture.

Navajo Princess FFO, wasn't so sure it looked like NP, but with looking at others pics, it is. Just surprised it opened so soon , as it is supposed to be a later bloomer here and I did get it at a local daylily display garden this spring.

Here is a better pic of Ninja Throwing Star, I know I am gonna love this one, once it gets settled in.

Pat Garrity, FFO, yelled at me this morning from across the garden. Wasn't expecting this one to open today.

Here it is from further away, you can see how I lay the daff foliage down to get it out of the way, then I slowly pull it out as it browns, most of the daff folliage is gone now in my gardens. After the folliage is gone, I will top dress as you can see behind it where the tulips were.

Brocaded Gown, always an early bloomer here.

Sharks Tooth. love this one too, and it blooms early.

Hayride Kisses, FFO

Eenie Weenie, a really sweet miniature one.

Doomsday, an oldie, thanks to my sister in law.

Incendiary, blooms early, this is the FFO

Gotta post some of the Asiatic Lillies!! Cindy

Just a garden shot, with Paper Butterfly on the left and Incendiary on the right. Sorry to go on and on!

Comments (19)