SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
figsin7b

can't post an image

figsin7b
17 years ago

I can't seem to post an impage here and thats a shame.

I have a few nice pics of a rather large fig in Colonial Williamsburg Va. and some pics of Figs at Montecello that I took late last Summer.

I have used a lot of forums over the years for stocks and such and am a member one one now that I can actually use.

I have been reading the fig forum off and on for a year or so and decided that I had something to add: a few pics, and its just not working for me.

This is so disappointing to say the least.

I have tried to use the test forum for images and tonight it doesn't reject my image as usual...tonight it does nothing at all. I have downloaded "IrfanView" as suggested and I have one thing to say: what a compicated useless mess! Its worth exactly what I paid for it which is nothing. I am debating if it is worth the effort to hunt it down and fully remove it from my computer.

I have an HP image program and I should have just stuck with that.It works. I have used to creat an avitar with limited image size requirements on anther forum.

When I reduce the size of my fig pic I take it down to something not worth posting and its still rejected.

I'm giving up.

Comments (2)