SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cindysunshine_gw

A Few More Pics of My Gardens

cindysunshine
13 years ago

It was so nice to get the compliments! I snapped a few more this morning. Here's the front borders from a few different angles - we live completely out in the country up on a hill way back from the road so I have big wide informal borders all around the house. I have the nearly out of control sweet autumn clematis on the trellis next to the porch. The very tall daylilies on the high scapes in that short are one of my favorites - "Autumn Minaret" - I have them way in back and they just form such a nice backdrop. The rose on the trellis to the left is William Baffin.

That's the lespedeza in the front in the first pic that we talked about in the cutting back - bush clover - I keep it short and it blooms at around 3' in September, drapes romantically over the edge of the walk. :)

{{gwi:687573}}

{{gwi:687574}}

{{gwi:687575}}

Here's what I call the Moon Garden off to the right side of the house - probably a bad name but it is a crescent moon shape...I used a lot of coral, blue, white, pink in here...love the weeping willow behind. This one got hit horribly by lightning in a storm and my husband wanted to cut it down - I begged him to see if it might recover - it is just perfect again. The buddlea is just starting to bloom - those coneflowers were not planted but you know there they are...

{{gwi:687576}}

Vegie garden from the deck in back. Sweet corn looks fabulous with all the rain we've had.

{{gwi:687577}}

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets