SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Just one daylily, and garden pics.

Cindy zone 6a
13 years ago

I have scapes popping up everywhere. It's been in the 80s here after several inches of rain, and the daylilies are growing like crazy. I had one scape on Paperbutterfly and when I got home yesterday, there were five more scapes that had just shot up!!!! Lots of daylilies have scapes, that I haven't seen bloom yet, so I am very excited. Mystical Rainbow is graciously giving me one perfect bloom everyday, since it started to bloom, so nice and a good image of things to come.

Here is the bloom from today.

Here is a shot from a distance. Yeah! It's the only daylily I have right now, gotta show it off. LOL

I stopped at a place after work today, that sells cement creations. I love this place, they have some really nice garden stuff. Lots of my things in my yard are from there. I picked up this new birdbath, I really like it cause it is all one piece. I may paint it, not sure yet. It is solid cement and very heavy, so no chance of it being tipped over.

Here is another cement 'art' I picked up, isn't it cute!!

I already had the 'brother' LOL

Here is a shot of the Lupine, you can see the 'mushroom' brothers peaking out from behind.

A really nice Iris that bloomed, Winter Waltz, it was a bonus plant.

Here are Winter Waltz and Black Dragon together. This is in my black and white bed.

I took this garden shot, and when I loaded it into my computer this evening, I saw my garden clippers on the wooden bench. I had spent some time looking for them earlier and then gave up. It gave me quite a laugh when I saw them in the pic. ( I went outside and got them) I guess I am just easily entertained!!!

Gotta show you poppies that are just starting to open. that's all for now, Oh, no, I see my bucket in this picture, I think I put it away!! Not sure though, have to go out in the dark and look for it!!!! cindy

Comments (12)