SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonnys

From this to this in just one day (pics)

bonnys
15 years ago

This was my kitchen garden (my oldest garden) last Wednesday morning before I went to work;

{{gwi:398094}}

The crew putting on our roof showed up just before I left for work and I was promised that they would be careful of the plants in my garden. This is what my garden looked like when I got home from work Wednesday evening;

{{gwi:398095}}

{{gwi:398096}}

I am as heart broken as my bleeding heart! Thursday when the crew showed up I called my husband at work. He came home and had a talk with the crew. One of them "suggested" that we should dig all the plants out until they were done with the roof. DH came back with "or we could fire all of you and hire a new crew to finish the roof". Strangely, there hasn't been any damage since. They aren't done yet though. I have not been able to speak to any of them yet. I'm afraid of what I would say or that I would cry in front of them. Just plants I know, but many were plants given to be by my mom-in-law who has passed away and all of them had sentimental value to me. I know you all understand what I mean and how I feel.

Time will heal this wound too....I know.

Bonny

ps; Fiona (my garden fairy) was moved to a safe place and she is fine.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!