SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Four More Clematis for the garden.

newyorkrita
14 years ago

Yesterday when I was out at the nursery the lupines were not the only thing that I bought. I bought home two more potted clematis. Then later in the afternoon I order two more Clematis from Silver Star Viney.

So the ones I bought locally were another THE PRESIDENT. I needed another clematis to go with the ones I bought locally this past week for my new clematis tower. I just knew that THE PRESIDENT would look fabulous with the ones I had. The colors are really striking together. No matter that I already have one from the vinery, I love it so much I don't mind two :-)) And the tower needs four vines.

Then I also bought a potted LADY BETTY BELFOUR. It is not in bloom, doesn't even have buds yet. Supposed to bloom later like in mid summer even though it is a large flowering type. Prune group 3. I know this because I looked it up at The Silver Star Vinery as they also carry it. But I couldn't resist the local one. I have the perfect spot for that one already picked out.

Then I ordered two more large flowered prune group 2 from Silver Star. Those are TWILIGHT and H F YOUNG. Loved the colors on both of these. They are going with some others I ordered and already planted from the Vinery that would be on a large tall trellis that is along side my garage door.

Comments (6)

Sponsored