SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
westcoast73

have: sase/trade list (lots of sunflowers)

westcoast73
18 years ago

Hello , Well My garden was a big success. Alot of people in the online community helped me out with advice and dealing with problems when they arose so now I would like to give back. I have a alot of seeds that are as cleaned and best sorted as time permitted. They are all ready now so I now offer them for SASE and/or Trade.

If you are offering me a Trade I am interested in Datura , Painted Tongue, Named Morning Glories ( No Whites ) , Named Sweet Pea's and Named Tomato's that have been properly fermented and cleaned. I am also interested in large dahlia type Zinnia's. Also interested in Cosmo's ( No Sensation or Orange). Other Than that you may pretty much offer me anything and I will get back to you about if I still have the seed and if I am interested in Trade or Sase.

Ok Now the List.

SASE OR Trade

Cosmo's Sensation Mix ( 1/2 TSP )

Double Red Peony Poppy ( 1/4 TSP )

Single Red Poppy Mix ( 1/4 TSP )

French Marigold Bright Orange ( Small Packet )

French Marigold Unknown ( Lost The Label Believe It To Be a Mix or Orange/Red Yellow/Red ) ( Small Packet )

Marigold Tagetas Golden Gem ( Very Small Packet )

Sunflower Big Smile ( 20 )

Sunflower Dwarf Yellow ( 25+ )

Sunflower Earthwalker ( 20 )

Sunflower Florenza ( 25 )

Sunflower Italian White ( 15+ )

Sunflower Moonwalker ( 20 )

Sunflower Music Box ( 30+ )

Sunflower Tarahumara ( 20 )

Sunflower Teddy Bear ( 25 )

Sunflower Velvet Queen ( 20 )

Petunia Light Purple ( Small Amount ) 2 Packets

Petunia Dark Purple ( Small Amount ) 1 Packet

TRADE ONLY ( Due to Low Quantity )

Mixed Pansy

Zinnia Giant Dahlia Pinks & Purples

Sweet Pea Mix Old Fashioned Red , White & Lavendar And Spencer Purple ( 20 )

I have made Index Postcards for most of these that I took photos of. The card consists of a few pictures and some information. If you arent sure what a particular type is dont hesitate to ask and I will email it to you. I will also email this index postcard to anybody who has requested a type of seed. Hopefully they are somewhat useful to you.

If Sending SASE please include correct postage. Please write what you requested either on a piece of paper inside the returning envelope or on the inner lip of the returning envelope. If asking for more than 8 packets you will probably need two stamps. I will double up most packets if you ask for two of a certain kind as I have plenty. There are some varieties I do not have enough to double up on but most it should be no problem if you want two packets of a seed. Please limit your selection to what you want so everybody gets something.

Trades - I send out my trades in a plain envelope. If there is a problem please dont hesitate to email me.

Ok now the contact Info. Please e-mail me with your request.

sasetrade2005@hotmail.com

I will get back to you ASAP and will let you know If I still have what you are requesting and if trade or SASE is the best route.

I will update in this thread when a type has run out. Please dont post in the thread as I will only be checking for requests by email.

Thanks and Happy Gardening =)

Mike

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
More Discussions