SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonniepunch

HAVE: Last call for unusual seed Round Robin

bonniepunch
18 years ago

Hi all,

I'm just getting the time now to get this thing organized and in the works. I'm still accepting names until the end of October, so if you want to join, please read the two big rules below and contact me. I will be trying to get this off the ground in early November.

So far I have the following people signed up:

Signet

peatpod

Gale

IngaMi

SharonT

Sunkeeper

Skraps

If you have already asked to join and I have not included you on the list it is because I have not heard back from you (maybe you didn't get my email, maybe I didn't get yours, and some people have only just been contacted...). So, let me know that you're interested and I'll get in touch.

The two big rules about this Round Robin are:

1) Participants must agree to send the package using either Canada Posts's Express Mail or Expedited services. This provides us with a much more rapid transit time, as well as a tracking number. The cost should be approximately $6-8 (maybe a dollar or two more if it has to travel across several provinces, but I will attempt to eliminate that as much as possible)

2) This is for seeds that are unusual. Seeds for things like tropical plants, bulbs, houseplants, heirloom veggies and flowers, or anything else that you don't see for sale on the seed rack at Canadian Tire. Unusual cultivars of more common plants are fine too. For example: Echinacea 'White Swan' isn't really that unusual anymore, but Echinacea 'Razzmatazz' is.

I may ask you for an example of some of your seeds you would like to use - this is so that I can make the RR as fair as possible for as many people as possible. It would be a shame to have all the more interesting seeds swapped out for marigolds :-)

BP

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions