SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mystic_dragon72

Where to start?? (LOTS of photos!)

mystic_dragon72
14 years ago

I have dreams of this whole property being strewn with swatches of flowers, shrubs and maybe a pond or two as well as a meandering stream going through the back yard.

That's probably what it will stay too simply due to the fact that it's a rental and although I'd love to make this place a "home" I don't really have the funds to put all that money into someone else's property.

I do want to put a few patches of color in amongst all the grass though. I'd love some of you avid gardeners to tell me what you would do if this was your place. I know you can't tell much from photos but...

I tried to fit in as much as I could into the photos starting at my drive and moving counter-clockwise around my backyard. I took photos of my front yard as well but I'll save those for another post so as not to overload this one. :-)) I also included an aerial photo from the web to give y'all an idea of the size of my property.

{{gwi:668237}}

{{gwi:668239}}

{{gwi:668241}}

{{gwi:668242}}

You can see the overlapping elements in each photo above and remember most of those trees haven't fully leafed out so it looks like it gets more sun than it does.

Here's the aerial shot from the web... the red outline is our property line and the little red dot is where I was standing when taking the photos.

{{gwi:668244}}

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.. I'm looking forward to getting A LOT of suggestions! :-)))

ttfn

Cheryl.

Comments (16)

Sponsored