SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
signet_gw

WANTED: It's over -spring swap/barbecue/london/springbank park

signet_gw(6b)
15 years ago

Hi All,

Just wanted to write to say thank you to all for another great plant swap. Good conversation, good food , good drink , and great plants and great plant people . Yowza , can anyone ask for more?

I am just getting home now as after I dropped Mike off I had to go pick something up and ended up locking my keys in my truck . Oh how I hate when that happens. Rick had to drive all the way back into London to bring my second set of keys so I could get home with all the plants and the bbq. DUH!!!!!!!

I want to thank Jeff and Colleen for organizing the swap and sorting out a location and to them both for getting it all set up for us .

I will enjoy my citronella candle while I try to sit outside with the mosquitoes! It is a most appropriate gift especially with all the rain we have had .

I thought you all might like to know that the extra plants I took went to the superintendent at the apartment complex where my sister lives . The super was very pleased to have the extras and I was very pleased to find a home for them . WMC1 also took many of the extras and will be putting them on his lawn with a sign saying "Free to good home or something to that effect" Thanks Bill!

Next swap however , it will definitely have to be up to someone else to handle the plant overflow . I have run out of places for homes for your extra plants.

On checking out my plants on my arrival home, I am unfortunately missing a blue Salvia ( a trade with Capehlke for a Black Cherry Tomato) , and a Cockatoo impatiens ( a trade with Nyssaman for a baby banana plant) .....did someone take these home by mistake ? if you did could you please contact me .

Well , I am pooped and will have a big day planting tomorrow so I will say good nite to all . Thanks again for a great swap .

Signet

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions